[APRALO-Policy] Call to contribute, participate and/or represent APRALO in "The At-Large Community and DNS Abuse: An Individual User Education Campaign"

Gopal Tadepalli gopal.tadepalli at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 09:45:50 UTC 2020

Justine Chew,

> *To contribute relevant information on existing efforts, available
resources, or ideas on distribution, or evaluation metrics -- a separate
workspace can be set up should the need arise*

*YES.*

*> If you wish to volunteer for the role of joint regional liaison -- you
will be contacted bilaterally on further arrangements*

*NO due to paucity of time.*

*Gopal T V*

0 9840121302https://vidwan.inflibnet.ac.in/profile/57545https://www.facebook.com/gopal.tadepalli
Dr. T V Gopal