[APRALO-Policy] REMINDER | Straw Poll: Is there a need for an APRALO statement on Subsequent Procedures? (5 - 14 May 2021)

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Sun May 9 22:20:58 UTC 2021

Dear all,

*A friendly reminder to please participate in this Straw Poll by Friday, 14
May 2021 *if you haven't already done so. Otherwise you will miss out on
having your say in what could well be a regional policy decision on
Subsequent Procedures.

Please refer to the message below for more details.

Kind regards,

Justine

Dear APRALO Policy Forum colleagues,