[APRALO-Policy] Phishing report

Gopal Tadepalli gopal.tadepalli at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 03:48:22 UTC 2021

Thank you Dr. Maureen Hilyard for the post in the trace.

It may be useful to study this report in conjunction with "my choice"
paper titled:

The Psychology of Internet Fraud Victimisation: a Systematic Review
Journal of Police and Criminal Psychology Vol. 34, Pp 231–245, 2019
https://d-nb.info/1202645739/34

Sincerely,

Gopal T V

0 9840121302https://vidwan.inflibnet.ac.in/profile/57545https://www.facebook.com/gopal.tadepalli