[APRALO-Policy] [APAC-Discuss] Fwd: APAC DNS Forum 2022: The Future of the Domain Name System (DNS) on 4 Mar

Jia Rong Low jiarong.low at icann.org
Fri Feb 25 05:16:26 UTC 2022

Thank you Justine, all –

To add, I’m moderating the webinar below and have planned a (hopefully) thought provoking conversation with speakers Geoff Huston (APNIC) and Ajay Data (UASG Chair). Amidst the hype about new keywords like “Web 3.0” and “Metaverse”, is the DNS (and our industry) still relevant? Will we realise the vision of a multilingual Internet and does the DNS have a role to play? Where is the future of the DNS headed?

Hope to see you then.

Jia-Rong

Jia-Rong Low
Vice President, Global Stakeholder Engagement, Asia
Managing Director, Asia Pacific
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org>