[APRALO-Policy] APRALO Policy Forum Zoom call to seek input on proposed APF activities for 2022

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Fri May 6 04:45:08 UTC 2022

Dear all,

It has come to our attention that there is a pre-set conflicting call on
Thu 12 May which involves Maureen, Cheryl and us (Satish and Justine) and
some other non-APF members. We also noted that several members of the APF
are also involved in APrIGF calls on Thursdays prior to 06:00 UTC another.
Seeing this, we propose to move this Zoom call with APRALO Policy Forum
members to:

*Friday, 13 May 2022 at 06:00 UTC for not more than 90 minutes*

As before, should you have difficulties with the new proposed date/time,
please let us know by EOB Monday 9 May, and we will take them into
consideration.

Could At-Large staff please take note of / monitor any responses hereon.

Many thanks and kind regards,

Satish and Justine
Co-Chairs, APRALO Policy Forum
<https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+Policy+Forum>