[APRALO-Policy] My first online course - the DNS Abuse Institute

NabeelYasin nabeelyasin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 07:52:18 UTC 2023

Dear Maureen

I think for a mini course  one day duration (one business day 8 Hrs)
will be good for this course , as for on line learning its always a
challenge for everyone specially for none native English speakers.

I would suggest you announce it as one day DNS Abuse training course.

Thank you and best regards

Nabeel Yasin
+967 777006885