[APRALO-Policy] DNS Abuse Institute (DNSAI)

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 07:11:51 UTC 2023

Hi team

I have finally located somewhere to store the DNSAI course.
I took on board the suggestions people made so that there are some changes
to the original version.
.
But I think that it would be great if you could let people know about the
course. They will need to contact me, and I will register their interest
and send them the link. Id like to monitor their interest.

Because this was established for APRALO, it doesn't fit into the ICANN
Learn system, so we can manage this by ourselves and do our own capacity
building and share it with other RALOs - through the Outreach and
Engagement working group.

Thank you everyone for your support of a new learning experience for myself.
If anyone has any ideas for another topic for an e-Learning Course for
APRALO, please let me know and we can work together on it.

Maureen

--
*Maureen Hilyard*

Development Consultant