[APRALO-Policy] DNSAI feedback and completion certificate

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Sun May 7 04:01:47 UTC 2023

Dear APRALO Policy Forum members

Many of you registered and completed the DNSAI online course and after
receiving your much valued feedback, I amended some areas of the course and
have distributed it to areas where it has been request. It is currently
going out to my Pacific networks at the moment.

If you know of anyone who would like to do the updated course you can send
them this link  Click here to register for the course
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdtb2jCCfgHrbyVKyAk2cOoYCQo9PM-PM6j3THRr53MLlH5ag/viewform?usp=sf_link>
.

I was very grateful for your assistance in gving me some feedback which was
really valuable. And several others who completed the course asked for a
completion certificate.

If you would like a certificate, please complete the attached short survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUKjze4bennZwHRYSQeKmqinIfsZzXRmnytghnlT2U0UiLcQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
 and
I will send you one. 😊

*Maureen Hilyard*