[APRALO-Policy] Request for Public Comments on ICANN Open Proceedings (Jan 2024)

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 03:00:14 UTC 2024

Dear Hiromitsu,

Thank you for alerting us to these 3 ICANN Public Comment Proceedings.

Dear APRALO Policy Forum members,

Please be informed that presentations are being arranged for SSAC
representatives to attend upcoming *At-Large Consolidated Policy Working
Group (CPWG)* call(s) to discuss the subject matters for *(1) Proposed
Top-Level Domain String for Private Use* and *(3) Draft NCAP Study 2 and
suggest that all APF members who are interested in either of these topics
to monitor the agenda of upcoming CPWG calls and attend those accordingly.

Subsequent to that, I invite members here who think there is need for a
RALO-level statement for either or both topics, to propose so on this mail
list. Otherwise, we should participate and provide inputs towards any ALAC
statement(s) to either or both topics.

As for (2) Phase 1 Final Report of the EPDP on Internationalized Domain
Names, this may warrant a short statement which I propose to address in a
separate email.

Kind regards,

*Justine Chew*
Chair, *APRALO Policy Forum* <https://community.icann.org/x/TwDQC>