[APRALO-Policy] Request for Public Comments on ICANN Open Proceedings (Feb 2024)

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 03:45:35 UTC 2024

Dear all,

Thank you for the reminder, Hiromitsu. I'm happy to inform that we will be
discussing the Draft ASP Handbook during the ICANN79 At-Large Policy
Discussion session on 16:15 San Juan (UTC -4), 2 March 2024 or 20:15 UTC, 2
March 2024 (details at https://sched.co/1a16J)

Please join us if you can.

Kind regards,
Justine