[arabic-vip] Face-to-Face meeting Proposed Dates

Mohammed El-Bashir mbashir at ict.gov.qa
Sun Aug 14 12:58:07 UTC 2011

Dear All,

I would like to inform you that we will be able to host the meeting on 13-14-15 September 2011,
After some logistics adjustment .

The week of 11th the most agreed/favored time slot discussed on the mailing list .

Can you please email me with your passport copy if you require a visa so we can start the visa process
In the coming days .

Regards,
Mohamed

Mohammed El-Bashir

Section Manager-Numbering,interconnection & Internet Domain

Tel:

44995427

Fax:

Email:

mbashir at ict.gov.qa

Web:

www.ictqatar.qa

Facebook:

www.facebook.com/ictQatar<http://www.facebook.com/ictQatar>

[cid:adb4f3.png at 49cb8681.47975489]

PO Box-23264,Doha,Qatar

The information in this email and any attachments thereto, may contain information that is confidential, protected by intellectual property rights, and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. Any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of the information contained herein by persons other than the designated addressee is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message immediately from your system. If you believe that you have received this email in error, please contact the sender or ictQATAR at + 974 (4) 935 922 or abuse at ict.gov.qa<mailto:abuse at ict.gov.qa>, any views expressed in this email or its attachments are those of the individual sender except where the sender, expressly and with authority, states them to be the views of ictQATAR.