[arabic-vip] REMINDER: Statement of interest

Baher Esmat baher.esmat at icann.org
Tue Aug 16 10:50:32 UTC 2011

A gentle reminder to those who have not sent me their statements of interest as per my email below.

Thnx
Baher
Team:

To ensure confidence in the work and the reports of the VIP Case Study Teams, it is necessary that the interests of  the team members are known and published, and to that end the team members are required to complete a statement of their interests. You are kindly requested to spend few minuets to complete the statement posted at: https://community.icann.org/display/VIP/Resources+for+All+Cases.

If you have any questions let me know.

Best,
Baher