[arabic-vip] Summary of today call

Baher Esmat baher.esmat at icann.org
Thu Jul 14 07:17:08 UTC 2011

Call summary and recording have been posted to the wiki: https://community.icann.org/display/VIP/Arabic.

Baher

On 7/13/11 7:24 PM, "Manal Ismail" <manal at tra.gov.eg> wrote:

Thanks Baher .. I've attached a few comments marked in track changes, basically to:
- calrify that it's not my document :), it's Sarmad's material, I only formatted it in a docment and commented on it
- clarify the suggestion I made regarding automatic bundling vs bundling upon request
- document the interesting point Andrew explained about DNAME ..

Dear Andrew, I would highly appreciate if you can correct me if I misuderstood your point or mis-used a term ..

Dear Fahd, if I recall right it was both registry operations & DNSSEC

Kind Regards

--Manal