[arabic-vip] First Call - Arabic case study team

Baher Esmat baher.esmat at icann.org
Sat Jun 11 09:26:49 UTC 2011

All,

Here is a suggested agenda for the call on Monday:

1.      Brief introduction to the team
    a.       ICANN Staff
    b.      Volunteers
2.      Introduction to the Project
    a.       Scope of work
    b.      Expected Deliverables
    c.       Plan
3.      Role of ICANN Staff
4.      Role of Volunteers
5.      Tentative outcomes expected from Singapore meeting
6.      Initial discussion on Agenda for face to face meeting in Singapore
(to be finalized on the discussion list)
7.      AOB

May I ask those who have not filled in the Doodle schedule to do so as soon
as possible so we can go ahead with finalizing the call time. Doodle link
is: http://doodle.com/8viwievn4pe4s8xw.

Also, those who will need dial outs please provide your numbers so I can
pass them to the operator.

Best regards,
Baher