[arabic-vip] Singapore

Abdulaziz Al-Zoman azoman at citc.gov.sa
Fri Jun 17 17:20:20 UTC 2011

I welcome everyone and apologize for not being able to see you in the face-to-face meeting.

For the Saudi IDN experince:

Raed Al-Fayez (from SaudiNIC) will be attending ICANN Singapore meeting but will not be able to attend your meeting. But he will deliver a presentation in the ccNSO's Tech Day, where he will present SaudiNIC's experience in providing Arabic IDN including our proposal for managing variant domain name.

His presentation will be in 20 June 2011, Olivia, see

 http://ccnso.icann.org/meetings/singapore/agenda-ccnso-tech-day-20jun11-en.pdf

عبدالعزيز بن حمد الزومان
Abdulaziz H. Al-Zoman