[arabic-vip] Fwd: Timeline

Dr.Sarmad Hussain sarmad at cantab.net
Sun Jun 19 15:59:06 UTC 2011

Dear All,

Baher has done a slide to indicate the timeline, as per our discussion.
 This is for your review and feedback.

We will work in parallel on Issues document (starting now) and Definitions
document (starting a bit later).

I am also attaching two more slides (to be merged by Baher with the timeline
slide) for a 5 min presentation of the project to the public tomorrow at the
icann meeting (due to my computer crash and partial repair, I am using open
office and stuggling with multiple file formats with no local language
support, which seems to be quite inconvenient).

Based on our discussion today, which I will summarize in a mail soon, it
seems like the issues are largely agreed upon, though some may need to be
debated or added.  However, a full face to face meeting may not be required
and we may be able to do this online.  This allows us to "save" the face to
face meeting for later, e.g. some time in September which can focus on our
discussions on the first draft of the definitions document (and also
finalize the issues document).  This is an alternate suggestion for your
consideration.

regards,
Sarmad