[arabic-vip] short meeting with IDN VIP team

Raed Al-Fayez rfayez at citc.gov.sa
Tue Jun 21 01:43:38 UTC 2011

Count me in ...

(ان شاء الله)

Raed ..

________________________________
From: arabic-vip-bounces at icann.org [arabic-vip-bounces at icann.org] on behalf of Dr.Sarmad Hussain [sarmad at cantab.net]
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 03:37 PM
To: arabic-vip at icann.org
Subject: [arabic-vip] short meeting with IDN VIP team

Dear team members,

We are planning to hold a short meeting to discuss and seek some clarifications on the Questions document with the IDN VIP ICANN team.  The meeting will be from 6:30-7:00 pm on Tuesday (tomorrow).  Baher will share the location for the meeting.  You are all welcome to read through the Questions document and attend, if you can manage.  We will share a summary of our discussions on the list.

We apologize for these unscheduled meeting requests, but we are trying to make the most of the opportunity to interact face to face here in Singapore with the team and with ICANN staff.

regards,
Sarmad

Disclaimer:
This message and its attachment, if any, are confidential and may contain legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately and delete this message and its attachment, if any, from your
system. You should not copy this message or disclose its contents to any other
person or use it for any purpose. Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail
are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of the Communications
and Information Technology Commission (CITC). CITC accepts no liability for damage
caused by this email.