[arabic-vip] URGENT: Response to public comments

Baher Esmat baher.esmat at icann.org
Thu Nov 24 09:55:39 UTC 2011

Team:

If you have not completed the Doodle poll please take a minute to do so: http://www.doodle.com/s3hw9kkpg2siw3kr.

Here is a sample of the analysis document we need to submit by 28-Nov: http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/report-comments-idn-guidelines-revision-02sep11-en.pdf. Content of this sample document is NOT related to our project. The two sections team is expected to complete are section III (summary of comments) and section IV (analysis of comments). Don’t worry about the document format, I’ll take care of that.

I’m also re-sending comments submitted (attached). Please try to read them before we get on the call.

If any questions let me know.

Best,
Baher