[arabic-vip] URGENT: Response to public comments

Siavash Shahshahani shahshah at irnic.ir
Sat Nov 26 12:24:20 UTC 2011

Just a brief remark on the comments of T.B.Merghani of Sudan-ISOC and
Al Marzooqi of TRA-UAE on ZWNJ. In both cases the word 'Arabic' is used
to refer to Arabic language not Arabic script in general as used by
different languages. The comments made here were all discussed in VIP
Arabic Script group quite extensively and I don't see any new issues
raised. My apologies again as I won't be able to join the call at 8:00
UTC.
Regards,
Siavash