[arabic-vip] review of comments to Arabic team report

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Mon Nov 28 08:18:55 UTC 2011

Thank you Sarmad and Baher for your time and efforts in getting this
done on time ..

I made some minor edits, attached, marked in track changes and have a
couple of comments below and also attached:

-          I'm a bit confused regarding what exactly we're trying to say
in the para talking about our timeline vs. that of the new gTLDs .. and
what exactly are we requesting from ICANN and how this will address our
concern ..

-          I also think we need to address the comment suggesting adding
YEH and ALEF MAKSURA cases to the Arabic Script Variants
'Interchangeable' category.  I do support the suggestion and thought we
had it in the report but only found 'The letters (YEH, ALEF MAKSURA,
WAW) with/without HAMZA. What do other colleagues think?

Kind Regards

--Manal