[arabic-vip] Version 0.9

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at kics.edu.pk
Tue Oct 4 19:52:13 UTC 2011

Dear All,

Please find attached the latest version, with all the points discussed today
incorporated, along with the updated definitions.

The changes are in redline.

I did try to move the section on combined characters to the section on
optional characters, but as I was trying to edit through it, the section
quickly deteriorated into a confusing jumble of words.  Thus I have undone
that attempt.

Kindly read through the changes and share any feedback you may have.  We
plan to close this document tomorrow evening and hand it over to Baher and
Mohammed for final editing and formatting, so please respond timely to give
them as much time to make the final pass.

Regards,
Sarmad