[arabic-vip] FW: final version

Dr.Sarmad Hussain sarmad at cantab.net
Fri Oct 7 06:52:40 UTC 2011

Dear Manal and all,

Thank you for going through this comprehensively.

I will use this version and address any further comments and also include
Raed's table (from his earlier revision), which is still in image form at
this time.  In case there are further suggestions, please let us know.

I will release the final draft to ICANN later today.

regards,
Sarmad