[arabic-vip] FW: Translation: Arabic Final Draft Variant Issues Report

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at kics.edu.pk
Thu Oct 20 19:15:15 UTC 2011

Dear All,

As discussed, here is the Arabic translation of the document we have
developed.  ICANN has requested that we help proof read and finalize the
document, as it is technical in nature and as we are perhaps the best people
to verify its contents.

Could those members who speak Arabic language review it and return the
redline version.  We look forward to your collaboration in this context.

Dear Baher,

What are the timelines related to this activity which we should keep in
mind?

Regards,
Sarmad