[arabic-vip] presentation at ICANN Dakar

Dr.Sarmad Hussain sarmad at cantab.net
Sat Oct 22 07:52:02 UTC 2011

Dear Fahd,

Thank you for pointing it out. I seem to have put it as a "solution" but
from your comment I can see how this choice of word can actually be
misinterpreted as something which has been decided by the committee.

I will change this to explicitly say "Possibilities discussed by the case
study team – not finalized" as that more clearly represents the situation.
 Further, I will refer to people to refer to the case study report for
details (as ICANN VIP team suggests to keep the presentation at a level
which can be understood by general community and cover the whole thing in 10
minutes).  Let me know if this addresses your feedback.

regards,
Sarmad