[arabic-vip] Definition Document as per f-2-f Day 2 discussion ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Wed Sep 14 22:15:35 UTC 2011

Dear All ..

Thank you all for a very fruitful discussion today ..
Please find attached the definitions document updated accordingly ..
Kindly note that:

- Definitions names tagged '- Arabic Script' is copied from the original definitions document and edited to meet the Arabic Script team requirements
- Definitions marked by an '*' are new definitions introduced by the Arabic Script team to satisfy it's requirements
- The rest are just copied from the original definition document

ToDo:
- we need to define our own version of Variant table (also referenced as 'FOO Table' althrough the document)
- I still need to double check the definitions of the 4 possible Character positions against what's definied as per the Unicode

Kindly try to make a thorough reading of the document .. Looking forward to receiving your valuable comments ..

Kind Regards

--Manal