[arabic-vip] IDN-IDN Variants User Interface/Application issues

Fahd Batayneh Fahd.Batayneh at NITC.gov.jo
Fri Sep 23 15:49:34 UTC 2011

Iftikhar, since Mohammad and myself worked on the document you are referring to, I can claim to answer your question. You see, the issues mentioned in the document are applicable to one IDN (one unique A-Label), and since variants represent the same domain name but with different A-Labels, we can consider that the same issues mentioned in the document apply to each unique A-Label regardless.

I hope I made my point?

[cid:image001.png at 01CC7A21.89389D00]
National Information Technology Center

Fahd A. Batayneh

Team Lead
National Domain Names Division
National Internet Department

P.O.Box: 259  ▪  Amman 11941  ▪  Jordan
Tel: 962.6.5300225
Fax: 962.6.5300277
E-Mail: fahd.batayneh at nitc.gov.jo<mailto:fahd.batayneh at nitc.gov.jo>

-- Follow NITC on Twitter<https://twitter.com/jordannitc>

Register your Arabic Domain Name under .alordun. For more information, please visit our website http://www.idn.jo/ or http://نطاقات-عربية.الاردن/

Disclaimer
The message contained in this e-mail along with the attachments (if present) are meant for the use of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution of or taking any action in reliance on the contents of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited
P Please consider the environment - Do you really need to print this e-mail?