[ARIWG] [Ext] Re: At-Large Review Implementation Status Report: Glossary of Terms

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Thu Jul 4 15:21:58 UTC 2019

Thank you all for the quick responses.
I just wanted to make sure to let you know that the OEC suggested a glossary and did not request it. We included those terms that appear in the Report, hence the use of EUI and the non-inclusion of the RALOs.
I have attached the report, with Appendix, for your reference.
Thank you again for the quick reaction.
Best wishes,
Lars