[ARIWG] At-Large Review Implementation Status Report 1

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Fri Jul 5 21:20:15 UTC 2019

Applauses Maureen and Thank you AVri for your feedback.

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

From: ARIWG <ariwg-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Maureen Hilyard <maureen.hilyard at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, July 5, 2019 at 17:48
To: Avri Doria <avri.doria at board.icann.org>
Cc: "ariwg at icann.org" <ariwg at icann.org>, "effectiveness-comm at icann.org" <effectiveness-comm at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [ARIWG] At-Large Review Implementation Status Report 1

Thank you, Avri.

Maureen

On Fri, 5 Jul 2019, 10:40 AM Avri Doria, <avri.doria at board.icann.org<mailto:avri.doria at board.icann.org>> wrote:
Dear members of the At-Large Review Implementation Working Group,

The OEC has received the At-Large Review 2 Implementation Status Report 1 and, on behalf of the committee, I would like to thank you for your diligent work and for the commitment to the implementation process reflected in your comprehensive report. As the committee reviews and discusses the document we may get back to you in case members have follow-up questions. In the meantime I wish you well in continued progress toward your goals.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Avri Doria
Chair of the Organizational Effectiveness Committee
ICANN Board