[ARIWG] At-Large Review: 6-monthly implementation updates

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 04:32:49 UTC 2019

Dear Lars and all

I think the June 30 and Dec 31 are very appropriate milestones and easy to
remember when they comply to other formal reporting dates - ones I am
associated with anyway.

Our  At-Large Review Implementation Interim Report is attached. I had meant
to send it earlier but as we had not yet reached our own deadline date
(23rd June 6 months to the day since we were given the go-ahead by the
Board), I felt I was pretty safe.

But with many thanks to Cheryl and Heidi in particular, as well as to the
ARIWG team who have contributed, and continue to do so, to this work in
progress on behalf of the At-Large community, we are very happy to present
you with our Interim Report.

Best regards
Maureen