[Armeniangp] Best Season..?

Mr. James Finn wingastfest at jolin.sk
Tue Apr 14 11:00:35 UTC 2015

Dear  Partner,

I am James Francis 77year old From United State of American formal Finance Director of J.B Trucks Company, My company had business with BP where I made $8.600, 000 USD (Eight Million & Six Hundred United state dollars) out of my company knowledge which I legally place this fund in International bank in Malaysia, because of my illness and security in my country I can't direct this fund to my personal account rather I want you to assist me to receive this fund.

The Bank is ready to dispatch it pending on when I present beneficiary. If you can help me in this transaction, I will compensate you with 30% of the total amount and you will also get benefit from the investment" If there is any kind of agreement that you would like us to have, let me know so that I can start working on for it I would like this transaction to be concluded as quick as possible.

Thanks and best regards,
Mr. James Francis