[atrt2] Kind reminder - Doodle polls

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Wed Feb 20 14:40:39 UTC 2013

Dear Review Team Members,

This is to kindly remind to please complete the two doodle polls (see below for more information):

 *   ATRT 2 Conference call (21 or 22 February) - http://doodle.com/m9adirzs5agyfxdp
 *   ATRT 2 Face-to-Face Meeting (March) - http://doodle.com/xhfgh7snxpgke6hn

We look forward to reading your doodle entries.
May I also take this opportunity to rectify the dates in section - Suggested Accountability and Transparency Review Team Face-to-Face Meeting – Beijing -, please read April instead of March.
Thank you so much.
Very best regards
Alice