[atrt2] Please save the dates! Face-to-Face Meeting

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Thu Feb 21 17:48:54 UTC 2013

Dear Review Team Members,

Many thanks for confirming your availability via the doodle poll – much appreciated.

It appears - in light of the feedback received http://doodle.com/xhfgh7snxpgke6hn – that a large majority of members may attend a meeting in Los Angeles on 14-15 March 2013.

As a result, we are now in a position to confirm that the first Accountability and Transparency Review Team 2 face-to-face meeting will be held on Thursday, 14 March and Friday, 15 March 2013 in Los Angeles:
ICANN Office
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536
USA

ICANN intends to cover your travel costs to attend this meeting per ICANN travel support guidelines<http://www.icann.org/en/news/in-focus/travel-support#guidelines>. Our travel support coordinator will be in touch with you to book your flights and accommodation. Should you not require travel support, kindly let us know.

Rest assured that we will have remote participation available for Members who cannot participate in person.

We look forward to seeing you in March.

Thank you,

Very best regards

Alice