[atrt2] Preliminary report - Call 22 Feb 2013

David Conrad drc at virtualized.org
Fri Feb 22 18:25:14 UTC 2013

Hi,

A couple of question related to the distribution of the notes and/or transcripts:

Are these documents public (or will they be made so in the future)?

If they are not for public distribution, can they be forwarded to the groups who we represent/asked us to participate (SSAC in my case) with a request not to redistribute?

Thanks,
-drc