[atrt2] Doodle poll results - Beijing

Carlos Raúl G. crg at isoc-cr.org
Fri Mar 1 11:09:53 UTC 2013

Please take note that I have to excuse myself from the Beijing meeting. On April 3-5 there is a Ministerial Meeting in Montevideo Uruguay, in which we are presenting the final results of a large project by the European Commission to three regional organizations (UN-ECLAC, Red Clara, and REGULATEL) of which I chair the last one. I cannot physically make it before 07th March.

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez

SUTEL, Costa Rica

+506 4000 0010 Oficina
+506 8335 2487 Móvil