[atrt2] ATRT2 leadership

Brian Cute bcute at pir.org
Mon Mar 4 17:05:57 UTC 2013

Alan,

I hesitated to make any suggestions since I have put my name forward for
consideration.  However, there have been no suggestions so far so let me
make a couple and see how the group reacts.  With 4 members having
submitted their respective names to date, we could simply hold a vote in
Los Angeles to determine the Chair and Vice Chair, Co-Chairs or Chair and
Alternate Chair positions. Clearly, it would be efficient to agree to the
Chair structure prior to Los Angeles, if possible.  Perhaps we should
discuss this question via email now to see if we can reach a consensus?

Regards,
Brian