[atrt2] Open Archive

David Conrad drc at virtualized.org
Mon Mar 4 23:44:28 UTC 2013

Avri,

Thanks for the clarification.  I don't have qualms about the meetings being listened to. There might be some concerns about logistics, particularly for live streaming and/or room size for in-person meetings (I'd have no clue how big a room to reserve myself).

Pragmatically speaking, would making transcripts of the meetings publicly available be sufficient?

Regards,
-drc