[atrt2] Proposed calendar for your consideration

Carlos Raúl G. crg at isoc-cr.org
Wed Mar 6 06:56:38 UTC 2013

I like the Idea of the regular meetings. But if Wednesdays, it has to be two hours earlier.
Other than the Beijing meeting, I can make it a few days earlier to the public meetings in Durban and Buenos Aires.
I would additionally suggest face to face meetings I the offices between public meetings.

Thank you Alice

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez

SUTEL, Costa Rica

+506 4000 0010 Oficina