[atrt2] Draft agenda for first ATRT2 face to face meeting

Lise Fuhr lise.fuhr at difo.dk
Sun Mar 10 15:45:10 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I can also vote for the drafted agenda - it is good to have a structured
basis for our discussions next week.

I think it makes sense to look at the recommendations of the first ATRT and
how they are implemented, but I also hope that we will broaden the scope to
be focused at the ICANN community in general and not primarily the board -
GAC discussion.  We will have time to discuss this under the AoC mandate
discussion, and I am looking forward to having these conversations
face-to-face.

I hope that we can arrange the informal dinner Wednesday evening as someone
suggested. Can we meet in the hotel lobby at 7 pm - or is there another plan
already?

Best,
Lise