[atrt2] ATRT2 Dinner Wednesday evening (and Thursday)

Heather.Dryden at ic.gc.ca Heather.Dryden at ic.gc.ca
Tue Mar 12 01:35:39 UTC 2013

I will join.  Looking forward to it.

Heather

----- Original Message -----
From: Steve Crocker [mailto:steve at shinkuro.com]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 11:54 AM
To: ATRT2 <atrt2 at icann.org>
Cc: Stacy Hoffberg <stacy.hoffberg at icann.org>
Subject: [atrt2] ATRT2 Dinner Wednesday evening (and Thursday)

Folks,

I see the nominal plan for dinner Wednesday is to congregate in the lobby of the Doubletree at 7:00 p.m.  There really aren't any places to eat in the immediate vicinity except inside the hotel.  Stacy Hoffberg recommends a few places on Abbott Kinney Blvd in Venice, a few miles away.  They all sound good to me.

Assuming this is ok with everyone and if we can get a head count, we'll get a reservation and arrange transportation.

For Thursday, there is already a reservation and a shuttle arranged.  Stacy will send details.

Please respond if you want to join the group for dinner.  (I'll be there, but I'm landing at LAX at 6:30 and will take a taxi directly to dinner.)

Cheers,

Steve