[atrt2] Constituency Travel to Beijing

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Tue Mar 12 17:59:49 UTC 2013

Hi Avri,

As mentioned in the Call for Volunteer ATRT Members: Representing ICANN Advisory Committees and Supporting Organizations; and Serving as Independent Experts<http://www.icann.org/en/about/aoc-review/atrt/call-for-volunteers-05oct12-en.htm> (published on 5 October 2012):

…travel, meal and lodging costs for appointed Members and independent experts to participate in Review Team meetings will be reimbursed upon request in accordance with ICANN's community travel support guidelines<http://www.icann.org/en/news/in-focus/travel-support>.

The Community travel support guidelines (economy class) apply to the Review Team Members.

Thanks

Very best regards

Alice