[atrt2] AT-Large discussion paper on ICANN legitimacy challenges and proposals

Brian Cute bcute at pir.org
Mon Mar 18 20:30:35 UTC 2013

David,

You are correct.  We talked about reaching out directly to ATRT2
candidates.  Thank you for catching it but I also don't recall a consensus
on whether or how to do that.  I recall that, at a minimum, a direct email
from the ATRT2 to the candidates along with the Public Comment questions
was a suggestion that seemed to garner agreement.

Brian