[atrt2] Questions for Public Comment

David Conrad drc at virtualized.org
Sat Mar 30 22:38:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

Apologies for not providing these comments/edits earlier (just back from travel). The executive summary of the edits:

- tried to make the questions more quantitative by asking for a response along a scale (1 to 10).  As mentioned on the call, I do not think a binary yes/no for most of the questions provides particularly useful information since I suspect most folks will want to answer "sometimes yes, sometimes no".
- asked for more suggestions of metrics
- various consistency and consolidation edits trying to make the questions more readable (at least for me).

With respect to the comments, I found a number of places in which I was confused about what was being referenced.  Perhaps that's just me, however.

FWIW, use as you see fit.

Regards,
-drc