[atrt2] Questions for Public Comment

Carlos Raúl G. crg at isoc-cr.org
Mon Apr 1 14:14:09 UTC 2013

Sorry, I was traveling. Wording of 10/11 much better. Just two small comments:
1/ I think the ranking from unacceptable to excellent is better than the first one.
2/ I don't know how to spell it out, but even the Supreme Court allows for minority positions to remain on record. Shouldn't this be possible for the PDP process as well? Don't know if it fits better under 10 or 11.

Greetings from Montevideo.

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez

SUTEL, Costa Rica

+506 4000 0010 Oficina