[atrt2] Dates - LA Meeting

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Apr 17 21:55:42 UTC 2013

Dear Alice,

forgive me for this observation but this seems to be a circular
argument. It is clear that some members cannot make it to Los Angeles in
the first week. Some cannot in the second week. I therefore ask the
Chair to determine with those people who are conflicted, whether they
can attend remotely.
In the future, it would have been a lot easier with a Doodle.

For the record, I'm fine with both weeks, but it is fast becoming
critical for me to know *which* week. With 2 weeks to go until 2nd May,
clients to see in two other countries, I need to know when I can see
them. Indeed, they need to know when they can see me. With a very heavy
travel schedule, I usually plan those things months in advance.

Kindest regards,

Olivier

On 17/04/2013 18:54, Alice Jansen wrote:
> Dear Review Team Members,
>
> Rest assured that staff will launch meeting logistics as soon as we
> have been informed of the dates the ATRT 2 wishes to select for the
> May meeting.
> We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing and look forward to
> receiving the Team's final decision.
>
> Thanks
>
> Kind regards
>
> Alice
> *----*
> On 4/16/13 10:10 PM, "carlosraulg at gmail.com
> <mailto:carlosraulg at gmail.com>" <carlosraulg at gmail.com
> <mailto:carlosraulg at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     ASAP I hope, since I also have to finish my schedule
>     Carlos Raul

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html