[atrt2] Question about the role of AOC Review Teams within ICANN

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Apr 25 02:58:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

Do I understand correctly that you and David beleive that the AOC review teams collectively are not an oversight mechanism but rather an advisory function?

For my part, I beleive that is consistent with the reaction of ICANN Staff and the Board, but that it is not consistent with the mandate.  I have only just started reading the Froomkin chapter, but I am sure it will educate me as his work always does.  So I will get back to this conversation once I finished reading.  I just wanted to make sure I was understanding you correctly.

avri