[atrt2] Crocker availability for rest of 2013

Steve Crocker steve at shinkuro.com
Sun May 5 15:13:05 UTC 2013

Last week's meeting in Los Angeles was excellent.  It was a pleasure to be with everyone.  Brian and the co-chairs ran a great meeting.

Unfortunately, I cannot be on this Thursday evening's call.

I have looked ahead and put all of the planned calls on my calendar.  Below is my best guess as to which ones I will be able to attend.

The meetings during the ICANN weeks are problematic for me.  I will attend if I can, but the odds are low.

Not included in this list is the newly scheduled meeting in Sydney, Australia, Aug 23-25.  I do plan to come.

Steve

No 9 May

23:59:01:30 UTC

Yes 23 May