[atrt2] LAX II Meeting

Carlos Raul Gutierrez crg at isoc-cr.org
Mon May 6 13:11:37 UTC 2013

Dear Steve!

it was a very good meeting indeed. The Friday morning session was very
useful to me and many thanks to David for his excellent presentation.

i read the full 2008 BCG Board Review paper on the way back and it was most
interesting:

   - I have to agree that the Board is not similar to a parliamentary
   system. so I learned something.
   - Nevertheless there are other very insightful comments on the policy
   development process and the staffs role and I will prepare a separate note
   for the respective Workstream
   - In terms of metrics I wonder if David can prepare some specific
   longitudinal data on a sample of last years 51 (if I remember well) public
   comments processes. Maybe we can talk it over the phone.

By the way i went to the Catalinas on Saturday and had the great pleasure
to live trough the preparation heats of the Catalinas Downhill classic race
that was going to be held on Sunday (longboard skaters). Quite a different
crowd to the days before!

Best regards to all

Carlos Raul

*Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez*