[atrt2] One pager ICANN finances

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon May 20 15:38:00 UTC 2013

I tend to support Olivier on this, since the time
between our making a decision and drafting a
scope for the external body will pretty well
overlap with a possibly radical change in
practices. Lise is correct in that it might end
up with useful information for staff, but I am
not as sure it is a meaningful way to use our only external study.

Alan