[atrt2] Call for drafters

Brian Cute bcute at pir.org
Thu May 23 23:11:16 UTC 2013

Wonderful!  Thank you very much Carlos.

From: Carlos Raúl Gutierrez <carlosraulg at gmail.com<mailto:carlosraulg at gmail.com>>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 19:09:37 -0400
To: Brian Cute <bcute at pir.org<mailto:bcute at pir.org>>
Cc: ATRT2 <atrt2 at icann.org<mailto:atrt2 at icann.org>>, Alice Jansen <alice.jansen at icann.org<mailto:alice.jansen at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [atrt2] Call for drafters

Although linguistically challenged as english is not my mother tongue, I'm ready to stay

Carlos Raúl Gutierrez
--
crg at isoc-cr.org<mailto:crg at isoc-cr.org>
Skype carlos.raulg

El 23/05/2013, a las 16:57, Brian Cute <bcute at pir.org<mailto:bcute at pir.org>> escribió:

Review Team,

As ICANN staff is making preparations for the meeting in Melbourne, they need to make travel arrangements for the "drafters" who will be staying for Saturday to begin the drafting of recommendations.  To date, Alan has volunteered to draft for Work Stream 3.  We need drafters for Work Streams 1, 2 and 4.  Would those interested, please volunteer so Staff can make arrangements.  Please do so no later than Monday, May 27.  Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Brian