[atrt2] Independent Expert

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Sat Jun 8 22:05:54 UTC 2013

On 5 Jun 2013, at 18:06, Brian Cute wrote:

> <Independent Expert - spreadsheet.xlsx>

Hi,

I have attached my spreadsheet.

I am only supporting Independent Expert for one possibility - the review of the Whistleblower program.

I have seen enough to concern me about the operations of the current program.
I think that this is something to be done by an external expert and not by a group of insiders.

avri